The Division of Developmental Disabilities includes an interprofessional program concerned with clinical service, teaching, research in the field of developmental disabilities and dual diagnosis across the southeastern region of Ontario.
We are committed to improving the quality of life for people with dual diagnosis (i.e. developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorders and mental health problems) through the provision of:
- Interdisciplinary clinical service;
- teaching for current and future healthcare professionals;
- education and training for community agencies and care providers;
- collaborative research and scholarship;
- consultation services and system advocacy